This is a temporary page list equipment articles to be added. Add more ideas or pick an article to write!
Camping equipment to be added: Edit
- Mallet or hammer - driving of tent stakes into soil.
- Lantern or flashlight for light
- Hatchet, axe or saw for cutting firewood for a campfire.
- Fire Starter or other ignition device for starting a campfire.
- Folding Chairs for placement around campfire.
- Ropes for stringing clothes line and for use as guy lines.
- Tarp for adding additional layer of storm protection to a tent, and to shelter dining areas.
- Chuck Box to hold camp kitchen items for food preparation, consumption and cleanup.
- Cooler to store perishables and beverages.
- Portable Water Filter for areas that have access to rivers or lakes.
- A tripod chained Grill, Dutch Oven, or La Cotta Clay Pot can be used for cooking on a campfire.
- A Portable Stove can be used where campfires are forbidden or impractical. If using a campground with electricity an electric an frying pan or slow cooker can be used.